The Sims II game is known as the second of the most famous simulation game around. Every gamer of this game is given a chance to build and operate their own families and helping them in achieving their goals in order to become a well-rounded citizen. If you are a Sims lover, then you would love to play the Sims 2 game. It presents the gamers with imaginative and very detailed world to reminisce and enhance at their own will. Anyone who’s a simulation game fan can ensure to have more time of fun in playing this game.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 9 GB Free
- Video Memory: 128 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard and Mouse
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The Sims 2” >> “Game Setup” folder.
- Mount and burn all 4 disk with DAEMON Tools Lite”
- When they want serial key type this: BKUL-CS68-J6AT-37Y7-KX4F
- After installation complete, they want disk 1, then mount Disk 1 again.
- After that, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Sims2” icon to play the game. Done!