Type of game: Action, Shooting
PC Release Date: August 21, 2007
Developer/Publishers: 2K Boston
BioShock (2.07 GB) is a first-person shooter video game developed by 2K Boston (later Irrational Games) and 2K Australia, and published by 2K Games. The game was released for Microsoft Windows on August 21, 2007. The player takes the role of Jack as he is guided through Rapture towards various objectives. The player collects various weapons and plasmids as they work their way through enemy forces. The player can switch between one active weapon and one active plasmid at any time, allowing them to find combination attacks that can be effective against certain enemies, such as first shocking a Splicer then striking them down with a wrench. Weapons are limited by ammunition that the player collects; many weapons have secondary ammo types that can be used instead for additional benefits, such as bullets that inflict fire damage.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 @ 2.4GHz Processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
- Video Memory: 128 MB (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard and Mouse
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “BioShock” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open “Builds” >> “Release” >> folder, double click on “Bioshock” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 2.07 GB