Type of game: Action, Adventure
PC Release Date: November 13, 2007
Developer/Publishers: Ubisoft Montreal, Gameloft
Assassin’s Creed 1 (6.37 GB) is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Ubisoft Montreal, Gameloft. It was released on November 13, 2007. The plot is set in a fictional history of real-world events and follows the centuries-old struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with free will, and the Templars, who desire peace through control. The game primarily takes place during the Third Crusade in the Holy Land in 1191, with the plot revolving around the Secret Order of Assassins, based upon the Hashshashin sect. The player is, in reality, playing as a modern-day man named Desmond Miles, who, through the use of a machine named the “Animus”, is allowed the viewing and controlling of the protagonist’s genetic memories of his ancestors, in this case, Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad, a member of the Assassins. Through this plot device, details emerge of a struggle between two factions: the Knights Templar and the Assassins, over an artifact known as the “Apple of Eden”, an ancient artifact used to control minds.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 12 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard & Mouse
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Assassin’s Creed 1” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CRACK” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “AssassinsCreed_Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 6.37 GB