Type of game: Action, Role-playing
PC Release Date: March 16, 2010
Developer/Publishers: BioWare Edmonton
Dragon Age: Origins Awakening (2.15 GB) is a role-playing video game developed by BioWare Edmonton and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on March 16, 2010. The player has the option to either import their character from the main game or start over as a Warden from Orlais, starting a new origin story. If a new character is created, the story from the main game is set to a default ending. If the character is imported, the story in Awakening will continue from that determined by the player in Origins and the character will retain their attributes, skills, spells etc. as well as certain equipment.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 SINGLE 1.6 GHz processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB Free
- Video Memory: ATI Radeon x850 256 MB or greater
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard & Mouse
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Dragon Age – OA” >> “Game Setup” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- When they want Serial Key type this: SNFF-JTU2-X5D5-Q3Y7-1911
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Razor1911” folder, copy “daorigins.exe” file and paste it where you install the game.
- Go to extraction folder again, open “patch” folder, double click and patch it.
- After finish patch, double click on “daorigins.exe” to play the game. Done!
Note: You need to install Dragon Age: Origins game to install this expansion pack. So download it and install it. Here’s link Download Dragon Age: Origins
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 2.15 GB