Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32-64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista – Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
Assassin’s Creed II is a game that will provide you endless fun and enjoyment. Featuring a historical background, this game from Assassin Creed series is basically the second installment. Ubisoft Montreal developed Assassin Creed and was officially released on 17th of November 2009.The game’s plot is set in a fictional history of the real world events. It follows the struggles between Assassins years ago who fought for peace and free will and Templars who want to control peace. The story is set in 21st century and it follows Desmond Miles who relives Ezio Auditore da Firenze’s genetic memories. The primary story takes place at the height of Renaissance in Italy during fifteenth and sixteenth century. The players can also explore Venice, Florence, Forli, and Tuscany as they guide Ezio on a journey for vengeance against those who are responsible for betraying his very own family. The main focus is to use the stealth and combat abilities of the players as Desmond starts to uncover every mystery left behind by an ancient rate that’s known as First Civilization, hoping that the conflict between Templars and Assassin will end.
Players can control the characters on-screen with the use of a third-person perspective and may control the camera, enabling for a 360-degree view of the surroundings. The game basically takes place in the open world environment with a non-linear gameplay, enabling the player to roam within some regions of Italy including San Gimignano, Tuscan countryside, Rome, Forli, Venice, Monteriggioni, and Florence.There are numerous ways to interact with the NPCs. There are numerous kinds of enemies. Some of them are stronger and more agile than others and others will search the hiding places actively where Ezio was last seen. The combat system of the Assassin’s Creed II for PC is a bit complicated compared to its predecessor with an ability to disarm the opponents with the used of the counter-attacks. If the players steal the weapons of their enemies, it’s possible to follow up with attacks that kill the enemy.
Like Assassin’s Creed, the characters are based on the historical figures are present in the game such as Lorenzo de Medici, the Barbarigo Family, Leonardo da Vinci, Caterina Sforza, Niccolo Machiavelli, Pope Alexander XI, and the Pazzi Family. The locations in Assassin’s Creed II include the region of Tuscany, Romagna region, Apennine Mountains, Rome, and Venice. Particular landmarks include the Grand Canal, St. Mark’s Basilica, the Rialto Bridge, the Little Canal, Santa Maria Novella, Ponte Vecchio, Palazza Vecchio, Santa Croce, the Sistine Chapel, and Santa Maria del Fiore. The missions in this game for PC have expanded with various structuring. For instance, there’s a mission that might have an objective to escort somebody, yet might change to an assassination and chase.
Download Assassin’s Creed 2 Today Enjoy free download of the full version of Assassin’s Creed II and check out how amazing this game for PC is. With its cool features and new upgrades, Assassin’s Creed II is a hame you shouldn’t dare to miss.
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Assassin’s Creed II” >> “Game Setup” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CRACK” folder, copy (AssassinsCreedII.exe AssassinsCreedIIgame.exe) and paste into installation folder.
- After that copy “UbisoftGameLauncher.exe” paste and replace it “Program Files >> Ubisoft >> Ubisoft Game Launcher” folder.
- Then open “Assassins_creed_2_fix” >> “SKIDROW” folder, Copy ubiorbitapi_r2.dll and paste it to “ubisoft” >> “game launcher” folder.
- when it’s done. Open “Ubisoft” >> “Assassin’s crred II” folder, double click on “AssassinsCreedII” icon to play the game. Done!