Need for Speed Shift Game – Overview – Free Download – Compressed – Screenshots – Specs – PC – RIP – Torrent/uTorrent
Type of game: Racing
Developer: Slightly Mad Studios, EA Bright Light, Electronic Arts
Need for Speed Shift (Size: 5.02 GB) is a racing video game, part of the Need for Speed series, developed by Slightly Mad Studios, EA Bright Light and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on Microsoft Windows in September 15, 2009.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core™2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: XP: 1 GB RAM; Vista/Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB free
- Graphic: 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
- Optional: USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “NFS Shift” >> “GameSetup” folder, double click on “EASetup” and install it.
- When they want serial key type this: 9G8Q-FR8J-6X8D-26X5-KRLD
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CRACK” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “shift” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Get Game from Official Site