Type of game: Life simulation
PC Release Date: June 22, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Electronic Arts, Maxis, The Sims Studio
The Sims 4: Seasons is a Expansion pack of The Sims 4 developed by EA Maxis, The Sims Studio and Published by EA. The game features all DLC and introduces a new calendar icon, which shows players planned and upcoming events for their sims. Get into some new stuff like Gardening career, Do interactions like Seasons, Weather, Holidays and the game have new interactive objects like thermostat, Kiddie Pool and new Death Thermostat.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- Video Card: 128 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “The Sims 4 Seasons” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Go to “Bin” folder, double click on “TS4_x64” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!