Type of game: Action, Platform
PC Release Date: June 29, 2017
Developer/Publishers: Vicarious Visions, Iron Galaxy, Activision
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a platform video game compilation developed by Vicarious Visions and published by Activision. It’s the remasters of the first three titles in the Crash bandicoot series: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped with all improved visualization and better controls. Relive your childhood with this platformer game. Each game features Crash Bandicoot traversing various levels in order to stop Doctor Neo Cortex from taking over the world. The trilogy adds new features across all three games, including unified checkpoints, pause menus and save systems, including both manual and automatic saving, time trials, which were first introduced in Warped, and the ability to play most levels in each game as Crash’s sister Coco.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.67GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB | AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!