Type of game: Puzzle
PC Release Date: November 13, 2012
Developer/Publishers: 5th Cell, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Scribblenauts Unlimited (1.62 GB) is an Puzzle video game. Developed by 5th Cell and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It was released on November 13, 2012. The game was built on an upgraded version of the Objectnaut engine, providing the player with several additional options when creating objects. As well as the adjective system that was introduced in Super Scribblenauts, players can now attach multiple objects to each other; for example, creating a dog with wheels.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, ATI X1800 /Intel 4100 /nVidia 7800 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Scribblenauts Unlimited” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Launcher” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!