Type of game: Adventure, Survival
PC Release Date: January 23, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
Subnautica (6.38 GB) is a Adventure, Survival video game. Developed and published by Unknown Worlds Entertainment. It was released on January 23, 2018. You have crash-landed on an alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore kelp forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Video Card: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent – This includes most GPUs scoring greater
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Subnautica” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Subnautica” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Watch How to Download Video
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 6.38 GB