Type of game: Action role-playing
PC Release Date: October 22, 2010
Developer/Publishers: Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda Softworks
Fallout: New Vegas (6.26 GB) is a Action role-playing video game. Developed and published by Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda Softworks. It was released on October 22, 2010 for Windows. Players take control of a character known as the Courier. While transporting a package across the Mojave Desert to the city of New Vegas, the Courier is ambushed, robbed of the package, shot in the head, and left for dead. After surviving, the Courier begins a journey to find their would-be killer and recover the package, makes friends and enemies among various factions, and ultimately becomes caught up in a conflict that determines who will control New Vegas and the Mojave Wasteland.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series, ATI 1300XT series
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Fallout New Vegas” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “FalloutNVLauncher” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 6.26 GB