Type of game: Sports
PC Release Date: September 22, 2015
Developer/Publishers: EA Canada, EA Sports
FIFA 16 is an association football simulation game developed and published by EA Sports for Microsoft Windows. The game contains 78 stadiums, including 50 real-world venues. Fratton Park, home of Portsmouth, was added to honour Portsmouth fan Simon Humber, creative director of the FIFA series, who died of cancer in 2015. The Brasileirão wasn’t included in FIFA 16 due to licensing issues. Instead, a handful of Brazilian teams were implemented into the ‘Rest of World’ section.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “FIFA 16” folder, mount “sr-f16sde” using ultraISO and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “fifa16” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!