Type of game: Sports
PC Release Date: September 29, 2017
Developer/Publishers: EA Vancouver, EA Romania, EA Sports
FIFA 18 (30.9 GB) is a football simulation game in the FIFA series of video games, developed and published by EA. The game was released on 29 September 2017 Worldwide for Windows PC and other platforms. FIFA 18 is the second installment of FIFA series to use the Frostbite 3 game engine. The game features 52 fully licensed stadiums from 12 countries and many big legends added like Diego Maradona in the legendary Ultimate Team. FIFA 18 features the third tier of Germany’s Bundesliga, the 3. Liga. It also features the Iceland national football team, the Saudi Arabia national football team, both the men’s and women’s national New Zealand teams and has again the Turkish Super League after EA renewed its license with them.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8/10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260 (1 GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “FIFA 18” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “STEAMPUNKS” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “FIFA18” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!