Type of game: Roguelike, metroidvania
PC Release Date: August 7, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Motion Twin
Dead Cells (675 MB) is an Roguelike, metroidvania video game. Developed and published by Motion Twin. The game was released on August 7, 2018. In the game, the player takes the role of a body of cells that take control of a corpse in a dungeon, through which they must fight their way out. The player gains various weapons, treasure and other tools through exploration of the procedurally-generated levels to fight undead creatures within it. At times, the player may gain “cells”, a type of in-game currency that can be used to purchase permanent upgrades for the player if they reach a vendor near the end of each level.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8
- Processor: Intel i5+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Video Card: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Dead Cells” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “deadcells” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!