Type of game: Racing
PC Release Date: May 25, 2010
Developer/Publishers: Bizarre Creations, Activision
Blur (3.90 GB) is a Racing video game. Developed and published by Bizarre Creations, Activision. It was released on May 25, 2010. In Blur’s career mode, the player will encounter numerous characters and many licensed cars ranging from Dodge Vipers to Lotus Exiges to Ford Transit and vans fitted with F1 engines, all of which have full damage modeling and separate traits such as Acceleration, Speed, Drift, Grip and Stability. Some special car models have been designed by Bizarre Creations themselves. Albeit simplified, the tracks are also based on real-world environments, such as the Los Angeles river canals and several parts of London. Depending on the character(s) the player races against or tags along with in team races, they will have their own racing styles, power-up setups, match types, locales and cars. As the player reaches the podium in races, performs stunts and uses power-ups in certain ways, they will gain ‘fan points’. These points help the player progress through the career, purchase more cars and parts and earn more fans for the user base.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D Dual Core 3.4 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 x2 3800+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 14 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, (NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 6600 GT / ATI Radeon(TM) 1600XT)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Blur” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Blur” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!