Type of game: Fighting
PC Release Date: September 1, 2016
Developer/Publishers: Spike Chunsoft, Bandai Namco
One Piece: Burning Blood (6.63 GB) is a Fighting video game. Developed and published by Spike Chunsoft, Bandai Namco. It was released on September 1, 2016. One Piece: Burning Blood is a fighting game, which features a cel-shaded artstyle, similar to the One Piece anime. The game also features an “advanced battle system”, which allows players to perform stronger attacks and block normal attacks from enemies. Similar to the Grand Battle! series, Burning Blood is a 1-on-1 (and up to 9 vs 9) fighting game. It focuses on fighting as well as devil fruit abilities, with Logia users being able to use their powers to avoid damage.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.70GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce@ GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “One Piece – Burning Blood” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “OPBB” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!