Type of game: First-person shooter
PC Release Date: May 4, 2011
Developer/Publishers: TimeGate Studios, SouthPeak Games
Section 8: Prejudice (4.58 GB) is a First-person shooter video game. Developed and published by TimeGate Studios, SouthPeak Games. It was released on May 4, 2011. Like its predecessor, the characters in Section 8: Prejudice wear powered armor suits. The player can use “overdrive” to move horizontally at superhuman speeds, or activate their jet pack to achieve new heights. Instead of having fixed spawn points, the player chooses where to “drop in” and their character is subsequently launched into the battlefield from orbital dropships that are 15,000 feet above the surface. While burning in, the player character can be attacked by enemy players and anti-air turrets, but the dropping player can instantly kill another player by landing directly on them.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel 3.0 GHz (single), 2.0 GHz (dual), or AMD Athlon XP 3200+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or ATI Radeon X1900
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Section 8 – Prejudice” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “S9” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!