Type of game: First-person shooter
PC Release Date: November 22, 2011
Developer/Publishers: Croteam, Devolver Digital
Serious Sam 3: BFE (5.07 GB) is a First-person shooter video game. Developed and published by Croteam, Devolver Digital. It was released on November 22, 2011. Like previous titles in the series, Serious Sam 3: BFE involves fighting against many hordes of enemies in wide-open environments. However Serious Sam 3 has more closed environments than its predecessors, particularly in the early levels. There are also a larger number of enemies that can attack the player from a distance. The player can carry an unlimited amount of weapons, including a minigun, rocket launcher, assault rifle and a cannon. There are 13 weapons total. 5 of them have a manual reload. The signature close-combat weapons from the first game, the knife and chainsaw, have been replaced with a sledgehammer with three modes of attack (vertical strike, 180 turn and full 360 turn).
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 7800/7900/8600 series, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Serious Sam 3 – BFE” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Go into “Bin” folder, double click on “Sam3” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!