Beach Head 2000
Beach Head 2000 Game Information
||Beach Head 2000
||Digital Fusion, Inc
||WizardWorks, MacSoft, Infogrames
||Arcade, Mac OS, Windows
||June 15, 2000
Beach Head 2000 is a first-person shooter game developed by Digital Fusion. It was originally released by WizardWorks for Microsoft Windows and MacSoft for Mac OS as a “value-priced” release. A loose remake of the 1983 computer game Beach Head, it shared a similar premise, as players defend a beach against attack utilizing a variety of weapons. Beach Head 2000 received largely negative reviews, with critics commenting about how repetitive it was. A version of the game was also produced for video arcades by Tsunami Visual Technologies, available in various motion simulation cabinets and Digital Fusion continues to sell the Windows version as a download via its website.
Digital Fusion produced several sequels, Beach Head 2002, Beach Head Desert War and Baghdad Central Desert Gunner.Global VR would take over the license from Tsunami and produce arcade versions of the first three games in the series.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU Type: Pentium II
- CPU Speed in MHz: 233MHz
- RAM: 32MB
- Hard Drive Space: 75MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Color Depth: 16-bit
- Compatible Devices:
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Beach Head 2000” >> “BH2000 Game” folder.
- Then double click on “bh2000” icon to play the game.
- Enjoy The Game. Done!
How to Download?
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here
Beach Head 2000 Free Download PC Game
Beach Head 2000
- Battlefield 1942 About Battlefield 1942Battlefield 1942 (also known as BF1942) is a 3D […]
- Bookworm Deluxe
Bookworm Deluxe is a puzzle video game for PC. The Official game […]
- Angry Birds Space
Get here Angry Birds Space for Windows. All Full version and free of […]
- Battlefield Vietnam Battlefield Vietnam (Video Game), BF Battlefield Vietnam PC Highly […]
- Zuma Deluxe
Zuma Deluxe Game Information
- Quake 3 Arena Quake 3 Arena Game InformationQuake III Arena (also known as Quake 3; […]