|Game Name||Zuma’s Revenge|
|Platform(s)||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Phone, Mac OS X and 3 other|
|Release date(s)||September 15, 2009|
Zuma’s Revenge! is a Pacific Island themed tile-matching puzzle video game developed and published by PopCap Games. It was released for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X on September 15, 2009 as a sequel to the earlier Zuma, and was later ported to Windows Phone. It features high-definition graphics, new levels and ‘power-ups,’ several new features, as well as boss battles. On February 22, 2011 a version was introduced for Nintendo DS which features daily challenges, versus mode and achievements.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 700 MHz Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 250 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- DirectX 8.1
- DirectX-Compatible Sound/Video Card
- 16 MB of Video Memory
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Zuma’s Revenge” >> “Z-Revenge” folder.
- Then double click on “ZumasRevengeAdventure” icon.
- Then direct play without installation. (No Installation)
How to Download?
Game Size: 158 MB