Type of game: Action, Adventure
PC Release Date: May 19, 2009
Bionic Commando (2.24 GB) is an action-adventure video game developed by Grin and published by Capcom. It was released on May 19, 2009. The game uses several mechanics (primarily radiation) which act as barriers. These barriers are used to keep the players within the confines of the linear level design. Nathan Spencer is able to target enemies while hanging, climbing a building or even in mid-swing, while using an implement called the Bionic Arm which can also be used to attack enemies at close range. The bionic arm can be used to grab and launch objects such as boulders and cars at enemies. In addition, he is equipped with boots that enable him to survive extremely long falls. Spencer is equipped with Tungsten gun, which is shot quickly but does minimum damage to the enemies, and Prototype gun, which fires fast and does maximum damage.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB free space
- Video Memory: VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 series or ATI Radeon™ X1900)
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard & Mouse
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Bionic Commando” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “bionic_commando” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 2.24 GB