Type of game: Action, Shooter
PC Release Date: June 18, 2018
Freebot: Battle for FreeWeb is a third person shooter game developed and published by SeedWall. The game is very fast paced based game, in which you have to be fast enough to dodge enemy shots and shoot at them to fight for the free internet. you will have 4 different category of weapons like assault rifles, shotgun lance rocket and grenade lance. the game have some exciting missions to play and 1 game mode that will keep you busy for a while.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8/10
- CPU: Intel I3 or Amd FX-6350 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R9 270
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Freebot Battle for FreeWeb” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Freebot17” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!