Type of game: Action
PC Release Date: October 2, 2007
Developer/Publishers: Beenox, Activision
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe is a 2007 action game based on classic Spider-Man Trilogy. The game came out on October 2, 2007. In the game Spider-Man finds himself beset by his enemies from the spidy films. The game have 6 villains characters, and all gets targeted by an enemy force and one-by-one, the villains characters begin disappearing, as the spider-man get recused and starts to get ready to face the main villain with his friends.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 5.5 GB available space
- Video Card: 128 MB, nVidia GeForce FX 5200 / ATI Radeon 9500
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “SpiderMan – Friend or Foe” >> “Game Setup” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!