Type of game: First-person shooter
PC Release Date: November 28, 2002
Developer/Publishers: Eurocom, Gearbox Software, EA Games
James Bond 007: Nightfire (1.08 GB) is a first-person shooter game developed by Eurocom and Gearbox Software and published by EA Games on 28 November, 2002. The game is the sequel to Agent under Fire. Overall there are many weapons that the player can carry including grenades and other types of explosives. In addition, there are numerous mounted weapons found throughout the game. As with previous James Bond games, the weapons that appear are based on actual weapons, but with the names changed.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium III @ 800 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, GeForce 6500, Radeon HD 2350 Pro
- DirectX: Version 8.1c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “James Bond 007 – Nightfire” >> “Game Setup” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- If they want serial key type this: 1740-9488245-5171152-5578
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy file and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Bond” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!