Type of game: Sports
PC Release Date: September 28, 2010
Developer/Publishers: EA Canada, Exient Entertainment, HB Studios
FIFA 11 (5.54 GB) is a Sports video game. Developed and published by EA Canada, Exient Entertainment, HB Studios. It was released on September 28, 2010. The PC version of the game now uses the same game engine as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Also, the “Two Button” control system, introduced in the 2010 FIFA World Cup game has carried through to FIFA 11, making it ideal for novices and new players to the series. FIFA World (PC): This will allow the player to customize their online avatar, compete with players from all over the world and fight for positions on the leaderboard.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce® 6800 / ATI Radeon X1600 or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “FIFA 11” folder, Mount “rld-fi11” with UltraISO and run setup.
- When they want serial key type this: B4H9-UDT2-T23X-XT2B-ZRLD
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “fifa” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!