Type of game: Bullet hell, roguelike
PC Release Date: April 5, 2016
Developer/Publishers: Dodge Roll, Devolver Digital
Enter the Gungeon (303 MB) is a Bullet hell, roguelike video game. Developed and published by Dodge Roll, Devolver Digital. It was released on April 5, 2016. Enter the Gungeon is a fast-paced bullet hell shooter with roguelike elements, and is therefore often compared to The Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne. The player chooses between the four protagonists, all of whom have different special abilities, such as calling for support or lockpicking chests. A second player is able to join in for co-op mode and control a fifth character. While the player descends the Gungeon, they are set to go through multiple floors, each with a random number of rooms in it. While the rooms are pre-defined, the constellation of rooms in a floor, the enemies that appear in the rooms, and treasure are procedurally generated.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Enter the Gungeon” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “EtG” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!