Type of game: Puzzle
PC Release Date: February 27, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Sonic Team, Bitbaboon, SEGA
Puyo Puyo Tetris (2.48 GB) is a Puzzle video game. Developed and published by Sonic Team, Bitbaboon, SEGA. It was released on February 27, 2018. Puyo Puyo Tetris centers around the combination of two main gameplay styles, Puyo and Tetris. In the Puyo Puyo style, colored blobs known as Puyos will fall from the top of the screen and can be rotated before being placed down. The Puyos can be popped by matching four and more of the same color next to each other. By carefully arranging the Puyos, players can perform chain combos in which additional Puyos are matched and popped as they fall into place, earning more points as a result. The Tetris style, on the other hand, has players placing shaped blocks known as Tetriminoes down on the playing field. Successfully filling a complete horizontal line of blocks on the field will make it disappear, and additional points can be earned clearing multiple lines at once. In either style, the game ends if Puyos or Tetriminoes pile up over the top of the playing field.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8(8.1)/10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- Video Card: DX11 compliant with 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Puyo Puyo Tetris” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “puyopuyotetris” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!