Type of game: Real-time strategy
PC Release Date: February 16, 2006
Developer/Publishers: Petroglyph Games, LucasArts
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack (4.12 GB) is a Real-time strategy video game. Developed and published by Petroglyph Games, LucasArts. It was released on February 16, 2006. There are three game modes: storyline-based Campaign, Galactic Conquest and Skirmish. Battles can take place on a planet (land battle) or above the planet (space battle). Land battles are fought with infantry and ground vehicle units, while space battles are fought with starfighter squadrons and large spacecraft. Galactic Conquest is the sandbox campaign, in which the player controls either the Rebel Alliance or The Empire. A weaker, neutral faction of Pirates exists, but makes no attempt to battle the Rebels or Empire unless attacked. Each faction has at least one of three broad objectives for Galactic Conquest, which vary depending on which scenario is being played: kill the enemy leader (Mon Mothma or Emperor Palpatine), protect or destroy the Death Star, or completely remove the other faction from the campaign map.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Video Card: 64 MB, (ATI Radeon 9600 / NVIDIA 7200 / Intel 965)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Star Wars – EAW Gold Pack” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Launch Star Wars – Empire At War” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!