Type of game: Role-playing
PC Release Date: December 6, 2004
Developer/Publishers: Obsidian Entertainment, LucasArts
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (3.10 GB) is a Role-playing video game. Developed and published by Obsidian Entertainment, LucasArts. It was released on December 6, 2004. Knights of the Old Republic II is a role-playing video game played from a third-person view that features pausable real-time combat. Combat and interactions with the environment and non-player characters in Knights of the Old Republic II are based on the d20 System as in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. The game starts with a character creation screen with several choices to make, and there is also an option of letting the game do it automatically. There are 30 new Force powers, which are manifestations of the Force, in Knights of the Old Republic II. Like its predecessor, the game has several minigames, including swoop bike racing and a card game called Pazaak. The interface has been streamlined from the original game and party management has been made easier; for example, the player can switch between two selected weapon sets in the menu. As in the first game, the player can choose to align with either the light side or the dark side.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (2 Cores), AMD A10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, (Radeon HD 5450 / (NVidia): GeForce 260)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Star Wars KOTOR II – The Sith Lords” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “swkotor2” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!