Type of game: Action role-playing
PC Release Date: November 16, 2004
Developer/Publishers: Troika Games, Activision
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines (2.28 GB) is a Action role-playing video game. Developed and published by Troika Games, Activision. It was released on November 16, 2004. Bloodlines is an action role-playing video game optionally presented from the first- or third-person perspective. Before the game begins, players create a male or female vampire character by selecting a vampire clan and configuring available points in three areas—Attributes, Abilities and Disciplines (vampiric powers)—or by answering questions, which create a character for the player. The player can select one of seven vampire clans: the powerful Brujah, the decadent Toreador, the insane Malkavian, the aristocratic Ventrue, the monstrously-deformed Nosferatu, the blood-magic wielding Tremere, or the animalistic Gangrel. The player builds their character by spending acquired points to increase their ratings in the three areas. The points spent on Attributes and Abilities combine to determine a player’s success or effectiveness in performing tasks such as using firearms, brawling, and lock-picking; for example, determining how accurate or how far the player can shoot, or if they can hack a computer.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Athlon™ or 1.2 GHz Pentium® III processor or higher
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Video Card: 64 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Vampire – The Masquerade Bloodlines” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “vampire” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!