Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: January 29, 1999
Developer/Publishers: Team17 Digital Ltd
Worms Armageddon (520 MB) is a Strategy video game. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Ltd. It was released on January 29, 1999. Gameplay is turn-based, with each team moving in sequence, which is determined randomly, across two-dimensional terrain. During a single turn, a team can only move one of their worms (unless an item that allows the team to select their worm is used). Worms can walk and jump, as well as (when the proper items are available) swing by rope, parachute, teleport, and bungee. The objective of a traditional match is to defeat all opposing teams by killing their worms, although in the campaign some missions have other objectives such as collecting a specific crate.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or above
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD 64×2 or above
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, (Nvidia GeForce 8600GT / AMD/ATI Radeon HD3650)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Worms Armageddon” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “WA” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!