Type of game: Adventure
PC Release Date: November 8, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Polygonal Wolf, Sometimes You
Drowning (366 MB) is a Adventure video game. Developed and published by Polygonal Wolf, Sometimes You. It was released on November 8, 2018. It is a short game about a boy who quickly discovers he has depression in his earlier years of high school. Walk through a variety of beautiful low-poly environments as a story unfolds about how he deals with depression. You will play in the eyes of a young boy starting out high school in year 7, and play through his following years, where he learns that living with depression is like living with someone trying to put you down all the time.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Video Card: 512 MB Dedicated
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Drowning” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “Drowning” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!