Type of game: Vehicle Adventure
PC Release Date: May 17, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Okomotive, Mixtvision
FAR: Lone Sails (869 MB) is a Vehicle Adventure video game. Developed and published by Okomotive, Mixtvision. It was released on May 17, 2018. In FAR, the player controls the driver of a large vehicle as they search through a post-apocalypse setting. The game’s vehicle is a hybrid between a land and sea vehicle that has been modified a number of times. The game is played from a side-scrolling perspective, with the vehicle interior seen as a cross-section. To control the vehicle the player must move around inside it, operating stations and pressing buttons to perform various functions that keep the vehicle moving, such as engaging the engine or filling the boiler. The various parts of the vehicle can take damage, requiring the player to stop and extinguish fires and repair damaged systems. They are also required to solve puzzles in the world to allow the vehicle to pass and collect upgrades for it. The game has no enemies, though the player-character can die due to environmental hazards, and will restart at the last checkpoint.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “FAR – Lone Sails” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “FarLoneSails” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!