Type of game: Turn-based strategy
PC Release Date: August 13, 2001
Developer/Publishers: The Creative Assembly, Electronic Arts Sold Out
Shogun: Total War Warlord Edition (1.27 GB) is a Turn-based strategy video game. Developed and published by The Creative Assembly, Electronic Arts Sold Out. It was released on August 13, 2001. Shogun: Total War is focused on samurai warfare in the Sengoku period of Japanese history, which lasted from the mid-15th century to the beginning of the 17th century. The game puts the player in the position of a Japanese daimyō with the objective of conquering Japan through military might, diplomacy, espionage, trade, and religion – thereby taking the position of shōgun. Shogun incorporates two main areas of play: The turn-based campaign map is where the player moves their armies, conducts diplomacy, builds the infrastructure of their provinces and performs various other tasks necessary to run their faction. The real-time element of the game allows the player to assume command of one of their armies and personally direct the course of any battles that take place.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Video Card: DirectX 9 graphic card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Shogun – Total War Warlord Edition” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “ShogunW” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!