Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: September 28, 2004
Developer/Publishers: Elixir Studios, Rebellion
Evil Genius (1.60 GB) is a Strategy video game. Developed and published by Elixir Studios, Rebellion. It was released on September 28, 2004 for Windows PC. Evil Genius contains a mixture of real-time strategy and simulation elements, and is described by Rebellion Developments as a “real-time mad scientist lair management strategic simulation”. Gameplay is split between managing a lair, together with the “minions” that populate it, and the “World Domination screen”. The game is set in a non-specific time period, with the use of historic regions (the Eastern Bloc) and events (the Cuban Missile Crisis) suggestive of the 1960s and 70s, albeit in an alternate timeline; furthermore, the styling of the game is reminiscent of the 1960s Atomic Age designs.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium® III 800MHz processor
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB available space
- Video Card: GeForce2 16Mb or equivalent
- DirectX: 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Evil Genius” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “EvilGeniusLauncher” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 1.60 GB