Type of game: RPG
PC Release Date: January 22, 2019
Developer/Publishers: Studio Fawn
Bloom: Labyrinth (496 MB) is a RPG video game. Developed and published by Studio Fawn. It was released on January 22, 2019 for Windows. The last few days I’ve been fixing up some problem areas. Such as additional tooltips and some extra pointers to help get into the unique control set-up (everything can be rebound!)…along with a few general bug fixes, like full screen on more resolutions.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium or compatible, 2 cores or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar
- Open “Bloom Labyrinth” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Bloom_Labyrinth_WIN” icon to play the game. Done!
How to Download?
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 496 MB