Type of game: Action, Third-person shooter
PC Release Date: August 21, 2012
Developer/Publishers: High Moon Studios Mercenary Technology, Activision
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (7.78 GB) is a Third-person shooter video game. Developed and published by High Moon Studios Mercenary Technology, Activision. It was released on August 21, 2012 for Windows PC. This game, like its predecessor Transformers: War for Cybertron, is a third-person shooter. Players can control each transformer in both its robot and vehicle forms. Instead of a traditional health system, the game features a system similar to the Halo series of video games. The player character has both a regenerating shield and health, the latter of which can be replenished by a health pack. The weapon selection in Fall of Cybertron is expanded, with new weapons that can take on very significant upgrades, including one that allows a weapon to fire up to 75% faster. These are purchased through Teletran 1 kiosks found throughout the game.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Video Card: 512 MB, GeForce 8800 GTS series or ATI Radeon HD 4850
- DirectX: 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar
- Open “Transformers – Fall of Cybertron” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Go to “Binaries” folder, double click on “TFOC” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Click Here to Download This Game
Game Size: 7.78 GB